Located in Fayetteville, Arkansas, the Arkansas Razorbacks are a collegiate athletic program that represents the University of Arkansas. Arizona State’s intercollegiate program, which is a member of the Southeastern Conference, has 8 men’s and 11 women’s teams. Men’s teams include football, baseball, basketball, cross-country, golf, tennis, track and field. Women’s teams include basketball, cross-country, golf, gymnastics, soccer, softball, swimming & diving, tennis, track & field, and volleyball. Due to difference conference affiliations over the last 30 years, Arkansas developed rivalries with Ole Miss, University of Texas and Texas A&M. Since joining the Southeastern conference, however, Arkansas developed rivalries with LSU and Kentucky. University of Arkansas is one of very few programs that do not play against other in-state programs.
Arkansas is best known for its football and basketball programs. In 1964, Arkansas was the only team to go through the regular season and a bowl game undefeated. Therefore, they were awards the Football Writers Association of America National Championship. Throughout its history, Arkansas has won 13 conference championships, had 45 All-Americans, and has won 676 games, which the 23rd-most wins in college football history. One of Arkansas’s biggest football rivals is Ole Miss. To date, Arkansas and Ole Miss have squared off 61 times with Arkansas leading the all-time series, 33-27. Since joining the Southeastern Conference, Arkansas has developed a rivalry with LSU. These two programs traditionally play on the Friday after Thanksgiving and vie for the “Golden Boot”. Two alumni, Lance Alworth and Dan Hampton, have been enshrined in the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Arkansas’s basketball program made Final Four appearances in 1941, 1945, 1978, 1990, 1994, and 1995. Arkansas won the NCAA Tournament in 1994 and finished as runners-up in 1995.
The live mascot for the University of Arkansas is a Russian boar named Tusk. Tusk appears at every home football game. Arkansas also has a number of costumed mascots that attend most sporting events. Big Red, which is also known as the “Fighting Razorback”, is the traditional mascot and represents the fight spirit of the program. Big Red is regularly joined by Sue E., the female hog mascot, Pork Chop, the kid mascot. An inflatable mascot, named Boss Hog, joined the mascot family during the 1999 football season. The Razorback was adopted as the mascot in 1909 after a coach claimed that his team played like a “wild band of razorback hogs”.
You can find the best ways to get fantastic deals on your Arizona State tickets and premium seating all season with TicketIQ. Our site is an online portal for purchasing Arizona State football and basketball tickets to all games!
- The best part about purchasing your Arizona State basketball and football tickets with us is that you get to choose which way you purchase them, ensuring that you find a good deal for every ticket and that you are in total control.
- We show you a list of every Arizona State game for the entire season as well as games of other teams as well. Simply pick the game you want to see and find a purchasing method that works best for you.
- You can buy your Arizona State tickets at a set price.
- You can bid for the Arizona State football and basketball tickets through online auctions and if you are the highest bidder the Arizona State tickets are yours.
- You can even make an offer with some of our ticketing partners because TicketIQ provides the approximate discount to list price that sellers are accepting for every game. If your offer is accepted then you have won the Arizona State tickets!
- At TicketIQ we also make sure that you know what you are paying for. You have the option of looking at a 3D seating preview which shows you how the game will look from your chosen seating section AND you can also view zone statistics of the available deals from every area in a venue.
- We guarantee you will save when you buy your Arizona State tickets through us because we list the best deals and last minute specials for you first! All of this at no extra cost!
- Fans can also sell Arkansas Razorbacks basketball tickets on TicketIQ for free with SellerDirect.
Sell Razorbacks tickets on TicketIQ
Sell NCAA Basketball Tickets. Sell Arkansas Razorbacks basketball tickets for free on TicketIQ’s platform, Seller Direct. The new and better way to sell your tickets, without having to pay high fees. The only real Fan to Fan ticket marketplace.
- The best part about selling your Arkansas Razorbacks basketball tickets with Seller Direct is that there is no fee.
Utilize our Fee Free buying and selling NCAA Basketball marketplace, whether you are a Razorbacks Season Tickets Holder that cannot make game, or you are just selling individual Arkansas Razorbacks basketball game tickets.
- If you need to get rid of your Arkansas Razorbacks basketball tickets last minute before the game, you can list them up on our online marketplace and promote them to thousands of fellow fans.
- You can sell your tickets on NCAA Ticket Exchange, Stubhub, Vivid Seats or Seller Direct.
- The reason to sell tickets on Seller Direct is because there are no fees. We are the only fee free NBA Basketball ticket exchange
- Choose to meet the buyer at or near Bud Walton Arena, or transfer the tickets electronically.
- Listing and selling your Arkansas Razorbacks basketball tickets with Seller Direct is easy and free.
Arkansas Razorbacks News
5-27-15: Arkansas' athletic director, Jeff Long, was named athletic director of the year by SportsBusiness Journal. During his eight-year tenure in Arkansas, Long has seen the school claim two national championships, 24 conference championships and clinched 106 postseason berths.
9-5-14: The Arkansas Razorbacks has a poor showing in the second half against the Auburn Tigers after going into the second half with the game tied at 21. Auburn would go on to score 24 unanswered points after the Razorbacks forced a halftime deadlock in a bizarre game where four of Arkansas coaches including offensive coordinator Jim Chaney were stuck in an elevator inside Jordan Hare Stadium missing a portion of the game in the second half. The game was also postponed for over an hour due to lightning.
The Razorbacks managed only 2 rushing yards in the second half with only 63 yards of total offense in the second half. Arkansas looks to rebound at home this Saturday when the host the Nicholls State Colonels.
Arkansas Video Highlights
2015 Arkansas Razorbacks Football Schedule
09/05/2015 - Arkansas Razorbacks vs UTEP Miners at Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium
09/12/2015 - Arkansas Razorbacks vs Toledo Rockets at War Memorial Stadium - AR
09/19/2015 - Arkansas Razorbacks vs Texas Tech Red Raiders at Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium
09/26/2015 - Texas A&M Aggies vs Arkansas Razorbacks at AT&T Stadium (formerly Dallas Cowboys Stadium)
10/03/2015 - Tennessee Volunteers vs Arkansas Razorbacks at Neyland Stadium
10/10/2015 - Alabama Crimson Tide vs Arkansas Razorbacks at Bryant-Denny Stadium
10/24/2015 - Arkansas Razorbacks vs Auburn Tigers at Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium
10/31/2015 - Arkansas Razorbacks vs Tennessee-Martin Skyhawks at Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium
11/07/2015 - Ole Miss Rebels vs Arkansas Razorbacks at Vaught Hemingway Stadium
11/14/2015 - LSU Tigers vs Arkansas Razorbacks at Tiger Stadium - Baton Rouge
11/21/2015 - Arkansas Razorbacks vs Mississippi State Bulldogs at Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium
11/28/2015 - Arkansas Razorbacks vs Missouri Tigers at Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium