Located in Auburn, Alabama, the Auburn Tigers are a collegiate athletic program that represents Auburn University. Auburn’s intercollegiate program, which is a member of the Southeastern Conference, has eight men’s and 11 women’s teams. Men’s teams include football, baseball, basketball, cross-country, golf, tennis, track and field. Women’s teams include basketball, cross-country, equestrian, golf, gymnastics, soccer, softball, swimming & diving, tennis, track & field, and volleyball. Auburn’s two main rivals are the University of Alabama and University of Georgia. The stretch of games against these two teams is regularly known as the “Amen Corner”. The Alabama-Auburn rivalry is one of the most intense rivalries in college sports and culminates each year in the ‘Iron Bowl’. To a lesser degree, Auburn engages in an annual football rivalry against LSU, which is known as the Tiger Bowl.
Auburn is best known for its football and swimming and diving programs. Auburn won national championships in football in 1957 and 2010 and has been recognized with three additional national championships from NCAA documented selectors in 1913, 1983, and 1993. Three players, Pat Sullivan (1971), Bo Jackson (1985), and Cam Newton (2010) have won the Heisman Trophy. Auburn has won 12 conference championships, including eight SEC championships, and has had seven perfect seasons. In its annual ‘Iron Bowl’ against Alabama, Auburn trails Alabama 42-35-1 in the all-time series, despite winning 18 meetings since 1992. Only one Auburn alumnus, Frank Gatski, has been inducted in the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Over the last decade, Auburn’s swimming and diving program has been dominant. Auburn won five consecutive NCAA Championships in men’s swimming and diving championships from 2003 through 2007 while the women won NCAA Championships in 2003, 2004, 2006, and 2007. Auburn’s men’s swimming and diving team has won 14 of the last 15 SEC championships. Auburn’s basketball program has enjoyed on-and-off success over the last 30 years, but has remained relevant due to the mainstream influence of alumnus, Charles Barkley.
Auburn is known for several ‘Game Day’ traditions. Before each home football game, fans and players walk from the Auburn Athletic Complex to Jordan Hare Stadium. The ‘War Eagle’ battle cry originated during an Auburn-Georgia football game in 1892. During the game, an eagle flew away from its owner, who was a Civil War veteran, and soared over the field. Auburn’s offense began marching down the field as the eagle soared above. Auburn faithful cried ‘War Eagle!’ Auburn ultimately won the game, but the eagle crashed and died on the field. Auburn fans believe the eagle’s spirit lives within Jordan Hare Stadium.
You can find the best ways to get fantastic deals on your Auburn tickets and premium seating all season with TicketIQ. Our site is an online portal for purchasing Auburn football and basketball tickets to all games!
- The best part about purchasing your Auburn basketball and football tickets with us is that you get to choose which way you purchase them, ensuring that you find a good deal for every ticket and that you are in total control.
- We show you a list of every Auburn game for the entire season as well as games of other teams as well. Simply pick the game you want to see and find a purchasing method that works best for you.
- You can buy your Auburn tickets at a set price.
- You can bid for the Auburn football and basketball tickets through online auctions and if you are the highest bidder the Auburn tickets are yours.
- You can even make an offer with some of our ticketing partners because TicketIQ provides the approximate discount to list price that sellers are accepting for every game. If your offer is accepted then you have won the Auburn tickets!
- At TicketIQ we also make sure that you know what you are paying for. You have the option of looking at a 3D seating preview which shows you how the game will look from your chosen seating section AND you can also view zone statistics of the available deals from every area in a venue.
- We guarantee you will save when you buy your Auburn tickets through us because we list the best deals and last minute specials for you first! All of this at no extra cost!