The Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets are a member of the Atlantic Coast Conference with 17 varsity teams. Georgia Tech’s football team began playing in 1892 and have fielded one of the more successful collegiate programs. The Yellow Jackets have amassed a 704-456-40 (.604) record with a 24-19 record in bowl games. Georgia Tech has four claimed national titles (1917, 1928, 1952 and 1990) and three unclaimed (1916, 1951 and 1956), 16 conference titles, four division titles and 21 consensus All-Americans. Georgia Tech has produced over 150 players in the NFL including notable current players such as Calvin Johnson and Demaryius Thomas. Georgia Tech’s football program also includes notable coaches such as John Heisman, the person which the Heisman Trophy is named after. Heisman led the Yellow Jackets in the highest-scoring game in American football history (Georgia Tech won 222-0). Georgia Tech is one of the top 20 winningest Division 1-A football programs and was the first team to win all four historical bowl games: the Rose Bowl (1929), the Orange Bowl (1940), the Sugar Bowl (1944) and the Cotton Bowl (1955). The Yellow Jackets are currently coached by Paul Johnson, who has produced a 58-35 record in seven seasons at Georgia Tech. He has coached Georgia Tech to a bowl game in each season including two Orange Bowls (2009 and 2014). The 2014 Yellow Jackets had their best season under Johnson in 2014 with an 11-3 record and winning the ACC division title for the fourth time in his tenure. The Georgia Tech men’s basketball team hasn’t had the same amount of success as the football team but has produced 16 NCAA tournament teams. The Yellow Jackets have made seven Sweet Sixteen appearances, four Elite Eight appearances and two Final Fours. In 2004, Georgia Tech lost to UConn in the national championship game, 82-73. The 2004 Yellow Jackets were led by Paul Hewitt, who coached at Georgia Tech from 2000 to 2011. Hewitt amassed a 190-162 record while at Georgia Tech, appearing in the NCAA tournament five times. Brian Gregory is the current head coach at Georgia Tech and has produced a 55-71 record in four seasons. Georgia Tech has produced several NBA players such as Chris Bosh, Stephon Marbury, Thaddeus Young and John Salley.
You can find the best ways to get fantastic deals on your Georgia Tech tickets and premium seating all season with TicketIQ. Our site is an online portal for purchasing Georgia Tech football and basketball tickets to all games!
- The best part about purchasing your Georgia Tech basketball and football tickets with us is that you get to choose which way you purchase them, ensuring that you find a good deal for every ticket and that you are in total control.
- We show you a list of every Georgia Tech game for the entire season as well as games of other teams as well. Simply pick the game you want to see and find a purchasing method that works best for you.
- You can buy your Georgia Tech tickets at a set price.
- You can bid for the Georgia Tech football and basketball tickets through online auctions and if you are the highest bidder the Georgia Tech tickets are yours.
- You can even make an offer with some of our ticketing partners because TicketIQ provides the approximate discount to list price that sellers are accepting for every game. If your offer is accepted then you have won the Georgia Tech tickets!
- At TicketIQ we also make sure that you know what you are paying for. You have the option of looking at a 3D seating preview which shows you how the game will look from your chosen seating section AND you can also view zone statistics of the available deals from every area in a venue.
- We guarantee you will save when you buy your Georgia Tech tickets through us because we list the best deals and last minute specials for you first! All of this at no extra cost!
Georgia Tech News
5-28-15: Georgia Tech's men's basketball program will welcome new recruit James White, who snubbed Georgia in the process. Tech's program is considered to be in a rebuilding phase and the team has stumbled to remain relevant in recent years. Last season, the Yellow Jackets went just 12-19 and 3-15 in ACC games.
Georgia Tech Video Highlights
2015 Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets Football Schedule
09/03/2015 - Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets vs Alcorn State Braves at Bobby Dodd Stadium
09/12/2015 - Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets vs Tulane Green Wave at Bobby Dodd Stadium
09/19/2015 - Notre Dame Fighting Irish vs Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets at Notre Dame Stadium
09/26/2015 - Duke Blue Devils vs Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets at Wallace Wade Stadium
10/03/2015 - Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets vs North Carolina Tar Heels at Bobby Dodd Stadium
10/10/2015 - Clemson Tigers vs Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets at Clemson Memorial Stadium
10/17/2015 - Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets vs Pittsburgh Panthers at Bobby Dodd Stadium
10/24/2015 - Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets vs Florida State Seminoles at Bobby Dodd Stadium
10/31/2015 - Virginia Cavaliers vs Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets at Scott Stadium
11/12/2015 - Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets vs Virginia Tech Hokies at Bobby Dodd Stadium
11/21/2015 - Miami Hurricanes vs Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets at Sun Life Stadium
11/28/2015 - Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets vs Georgia Bulldogs at Bobby Dodd Stadium