The Louisiana Tech Bulldogs are a member of Conference USA with 16 varsity teams, including seven men’s and nine women’s NCAA sports. The Louisiana Tech football team has compiled a 587-442-39 record since 1901 with a 3-3-1 bowl record. The Bulldogs have three claimed national titles as a member of NCAA Division II (1972, 1973 and 1974). The Bulldogs have accumulated 25 conference titles, one division title and three consensus All-Americans. Louisiana Tech has a history of producing NFL talent. Terry Bradshaw, Fred Dean and Willie Roaf all attended Louisiana Tech and are members of the College Football and Pro Football Hall of Fames. Overall, 67 players have been drafted into the NFL from Louisiana Tech. Bradshaw was the No. 1 overall pic in 1970. From 1972-1974, the Bulldogs won three consecutive NCAA Division II national championships, accumulating a 35-2 record under head coach Maxie Lambright. In 1999, Louisiana Tech became the first and still currently the only non-automatic qualifying school to beat an SEC champion in the BCS era. The current head coach of the Bulldogs is Skip Holtz and is entering his third season in the fall of 2015 and has posted a 13-13 record in his first two seasons. The Bulldogs are coming off a 9-5 season, a 7-1 record in Conference USA and a win in the Heart of Dallas Bowl. The Louisiana Tech Bulldog basketball team has made five appearances in the NCAA Division I basketball tournament, most recently coming in 1991. The Bulldogs’ best NCAA Division I tournament performance came in 1985 when they reached the Sweet Sixteen for the first and only time. The Bulldogs have 25 conference regular season championships, including winning three in a row from 2013-2015. After not being selected for the NCAA tournament the past three seasons, the Bulldogs went on to appearing in three straight NIT tournaments with a combined 5-3 record. The most famous Bulldog basketball alumni is Karl Malone, a member of the Naismith Basketball Hall of Fame. The Bulldogs are currently coached by Eric Konkol, who will begin his first year at Louisiana Tech in 2015. Konkol takes over for Michael White, who coached at Louisiana Tech from 2011 to 2015, compiling a 98-38 record.
You can find the best ways to get fantastic deals on your Louisiana Tech tickets and premium seating all season with TicketIQ. Our site is an online portal for purchasing Louisiana Tech football and basketball tickets to all games!
- The best part about purchasing your Louisiana Tech basketball and football tickets with us is that you get to choose which way you purchase them, ensuring that you find a good deal for every ticket and that you are in total control.
- We show you a list of every Louisiana Tech game for the entire season as well as games of other teams as well. Simply pick the game you want to see and find a purchasing method that works best for you.
- You can buy your Louisiana Tech tickets at a set price.
- You can bid for the Louisiana Tech football and basketball tickets through online auctions and if you are the highest bidder the Louisiana Tech tickets are yours.
- You can even make an offer with some of our ticketing partners because TicketIQ provides the approximate discount to list price that sellers are accepting for every game. If your offer is accepted then you have won the Louisiana Tech tickets!
- At TicketIQ we also make sure that you know what you are paying for. You have the option of looking at a 3D seating preview which shows you how the game will look from your chosen seating section AND you can also view zone statistics of the available deals from every area in a venue.
- We guarantee you will save when you buy your Louisiana Tech tickets through us because we list the best deals and last minute specials for you first! All of this at no extra cost!
Louisiana Tech News
5-29-15: The Louisiana Tech Bulldogs men's basketball program will face the Ohio State Buckeyes during the 2015-16 NCAA season. While it is still unclear when the official date will be, the Buckeyes will host the Bulldogs at Value City Arena at the Jerome Schottenstein Center.
Louisiana Tech Video Highlights
2015 Louisiana Tech Bulldogs Football Schedule
09/05/2015 - Louisiana Tech Bulldogs vs Southern Jaguars at Joe Aillet Stadium
09/10/2015 - Western Kentucky Hilltoppers vs Louisiana Tech Bulldogs at H. Ind. - L.T. Smith Stadium
09/19/2015 - Kansas State Wildcats vs Louisiana Tech Bulldogs at Bill Snyder Family FB Stadium
09/26/2015 - Louisiana Tech Bulldogs vs FIU Golden Panthers at Joe Aillet Stadium
10/03/2015 - Louisiana Tech Bulldogs vs Louisiana's Ragin' Cajuns at Joe Aillet Stadium
10/10/2015 - UTSA Roadrunners vs Louisiana Tech Bulldogs at Alamodome
10/17/2015 - Mississippi State Bulldogs vs Louisiana Tech Bulldogs at Davis Wade Stadium
10/24/2015 - Louisiana Tech Bulldogs vs Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders at Joe Aillet Stadium
10/30/2015 - Rice Owls vs Louisiana Tech Bulldogs at Rice Stadium
11/07/2015 - Louisiana Tech Bulldogs vs North Texas Mean Green at Joe Aillet Stadium
11/21/2015 - UTEP Miners vs Louisiana Tech Bulldogs at Sun Bowl Stadium
11/28/2015 - Louisiana Tech Bulldogs vs Southern Miss Golden Eagles at Joe Aillet Stadium
12/05/2015 - C-USA Championship Game (TBD)