The Michigan State Spartans are a member of the Big Ten Conference with 25 varsity teams. The Michigan State men’s basketball team has consistently been one of the best NCAA programs the last 20 years. The Spartans have 29 NCAA appearanes, 19 Sweet Sixteen visits, 14 Elite Eight trips, 10 Final Fours and two NCAA championships. The current head coach of the Spartans men’s basketball team is Tom Izzo. Izzo, who took over the program in 1995, has become one of college basketball’s best coaches. Izzo has produced a 495-199 record as head coach at Michigan State, only missing the NCAA tournament twice in his career, which happened to be his first two seasons. Since then, Izzo has went to seven Final Fours with two trips to the championship game and one NCAA championship. Izzo’s three straight Final Fours (1999 to 2001) is the third-longest streak of all-time and no other team or coach has made seven Final Fours since 1999. Michigan State’s most famous basketball alum is Magic Johnson, who was a star point guard for Michigan State from 1977 to 1979. Johnson led the Spartans to the 1979 NCAA championship and was the NCAA Final Four Most Outstanding Player. Johnson would go on to a Hall of Fame career in the NBA, winning five NBA championships and three MVP’s with the Lakers. The Michigan State football team has also had their fair share of success, as well. The Spartans are 669-439-44 all-time, are 11-14 in bowl games, own 10 conference titles, have produced 31 consensus All-Americans and have six claimed national championships (1951, 1951, 1955, 1957, 1965 and 1966). Current head coach Mark Dantonio is 75-31 in eight seasons at the helm and has led his team to a bowl game in every season (4-4). Dantonio has won his last four bowl games, including the 2013 Rose Bowl (13-1) and the 2014 Cotton Bowl (11-2). Both his eight bowl appearances and four consecutive bowl wins are Michigan State records. Michigan State has also claimed two Big Ten titles (2010 and 2013) and one Big Ten division title (2011) in his tenure. Michigan State’s 2013 season was the first time the Spartans won 13 games in a year and only the second time a Big Ten team reached the 13-win mark. The Spartans finished No. 3 in the final polls that season. The two-time Big Ten Coach of the Year signed a lifetime contract extension in 2011.
You can discover a number of incredible deals on Michigan State basketball & football tickets for every game with TicketIQ.
- TicketIQ is a comprehensive source of information which allows you to choose your Michigan State basketball & football tickets for the best possible price through the industry’s most reputable ticket sellers.
- We provide a list of every game on Michigan State’s basketball & football schedule. Simply choose the game you wish to attend and the best purchasing method for you.
- You can bid for your Michigan State basketball tickets through a number of different online auctions, with the tickets going to the highest bidder, or you can purchase them at a fixed price.
- TicketIQ also enables you to make an offer with some of our ticketing partners based on our recommended discount to price list. If your offer is accepted, then the tickets are yours.
- You can discover all of the available deals from every area in your chosen venue using our view zone statistics.
- We also provide 3D seating previews which show you exactly where you are sitting and exactly what you are paying for.
- You can save up to 50% on your Michigan State tickets compared to the average market price.
- TicketIQ’s e-ticket filters allow you to save on shipping costs and take advantage of some incredible last-minute deals.
- We guarantee you will save money if you buy your Michigan State tickets through TicketIQ
- Fans can also sell Michigan State Spartans basketball tickets on TicketIQ for free with SellerDirect.
Sell Spartans tickets on TicketIQ
Sell NCAA Basketball Tickets. Sell Michigan State Spartans basketball tickets for free on TicketIQ’s platform, Seller Direct. The new and better way to sell your tickets, without having to pay high fees. The only real Fan to Fan ticket marketplace.
- The best part about selling your Michigan State Spartans basketball tickets with Seller Direct is that there is no fee.
Utilize our Fee Free buying and selling NCAA Basketball marketplace, whether you are a Spartans Season Tickets Holder that cannot make game, or you are just selling individual Michigan State Spartans basketball game tickets.
- If you need to get rid of your Michigan State Spartans basketball tickets last minute before the game, you can list them up on our online marketplace and promote them to thousands of fellow Michigan State Spartans fans.
- You can sell your tickets on NCAA Ticket Exchange, Stubhub, Vivid Seats or Seller Direct.
- The reason to sell tickets on Seller Direct is because there are no fees. We are the only fee free NBA Basketball ticket exchange
- Choose to meet the buyer at or near Breslin Student Events Center, or transfer the tickets electronically.
- Listing and selling your Michigan State Spartans basketball tickets with Seller Direct is easy and free.
Michigan State News
5-29-15: It was a Cinderellaesque run for the Michigan State Spartans men's basketball team during the 2015 NCAA Tournament. The team entered the Final Four and faced future national champion Duke in the penultimate round, though lost to Coach K's team by a final score of 61-81. Hope springs eternal for Tom Izzo and the Spartans during the 2015-16 season, however, and his cast of top-tier talent will look to return to form later this year.
Michigan State Video Highlights
2015 Michigan State Spartans Football Schedule
09/04/2015 - Western Michigan Broncos vs Michigan State Spartans at Waldo Stadium
09/12/2015 - Michigan State Spartans vs Oregon Ducks at Spartan Stadium - MI
09/19/2015 - Michigan State Spartans vs Air Force Falcons at Spartan Stadium - MI
09/26/2015 - Michigan State Spartans vs Central Michigan Chippewas at Spartan Stadium - MI
10/03/2015 - Michigan State Spartans vs Purdue Boilermakers at Spartan Stadium - MI
10/10/2015 - Rutgers Scarlet Knights vs Michigan State Spartans at High Point Solutions Stadium (formerly Rutgers Stadium)
10/17/2015 - Michigan Wolverines vs Michigan State Spartans at Michigan Stadium
10/24/2015 - Michigan State Spartans vs Indiana Hoosiers at Spartan Stadium - MI
11/07/2015 - Nebraska Cornhuskers vs Michigan State Spartans at Memorial Stadium - NE
11/14/2015 - Michigan State Spartans vs Maryland Terrapins at Spartan Stadium - MI
11/21/2015 - Ohio State Buckeyes vs Michigan State Spartans at Ohio Stadium
11/28/2015 - Michigan State Spartans vs Penn State Nittany Lions at Spartan Stadium - MI