Located in Oxford, Mississippi, the University of Mississippi Rebels compete in the Southeastern Conference of the NCAA’s Division 1 athletics program. The school boasts a whopping 18 varsity teams, including its coveted football and basketball teams. The Ole Miss Rebels have showcased a football program since 1893 and have called Vaught-Hemingway Stadium home since 1915. The men’s basketball team has competed in eight NCAA Tournaments, though have only made it to the Sweet Sixteen once in 2001.
In its 115-year history on the gridiron, the Rebels have claimed six SEC championships and three national championships, with its latest coming in 1962. The Rebels have compiled a cumulative 645-501-35 record (.561) and have gone 23-12 in bowl appearances. Notable alumni that have come out of Mississippi and played in the NFL include Archie Manning, Deuce McAllister, Eli Manning and Patrick Willis.
While the NCAA Tournament has been rather uneventful in eight appearances in school history, the Rebels men’s basketball team has competed in the National Invitation Tournament 11 times, making it as far as the semifinal round in 2008 and 2010. The last time the team played in the NCAA Tournament was in 2002 while it last appeared in the NIT in 2012. Both the men’s and women’s basketball team play home games at C.M. “Tad” Smith Coliseum.
The University of Mississippi’s official mascot is the Rebel Black Bear, who replaced the former Colonel Reb as the official mascot in 2010. Mississippi houses two bears across its borders in the American black bear and Louisiana black bear. The school’s colors are cardinal red and navy blue. 630 student athletes compete over all 18 varsity sports each year.
You can discover a number of incredible deals on Ole Miss Rebels basketball & football tickets for every game with TicketIQ.
- TicketIQ is a comprehensive source of information which allows you to choose your Ole Miss Rebels basketball & football tickets for the best possible price through the industry’s most reputable ticket sellers.
- We provide a list of every game on Ole Miss Rebels’s basketball & football schedule. Simply choose the game you wish to attend and the best purchasing method for you.
- You can bid for your Ole Miss Rebels basketball tickets through a number of different online auctions, with the tickets going to the highest bidder, or you can purchase them at a fixed price.
- TicketIQ also enables you to make an offer with some of our ticketing partners based on our recommended discount to price list. If your offer is accepted, then the tickets are yours.
- You can discover all of the available deals from every area in your chosen venue using our view zone statistics.
- We also provide 3D seating previews which show you exactly where you are sitting and exactly what you are paying for.
- You can save up to 50% on your Ole Miss Rebels tickets compared to the average market price.
- TicketIQ’s e-ticket filters allow you to save on shipping costs and take advantage of some incredible last-minute deals.
- We guarantee you will save money if you buy your Ole Miss Rebels tickets through TicketIQ
Ole Miss Video Highlights
Ole Miss 2015 Football Schedule
9/25/2015 - Mississippi vs. UT Martin
9/12/2015 - Mississippi vs. Fresno State
9/19/2015 - Mississippi at Alabama
9/26/2015 - Mississippi vs. Vanderbilt
10/3/2015 - Mississippi at Florida
10/10/2015 - Mississippi vs.New Mexico State
10/17/2015 - Mississippi at Memphis
10/24/2015 - Mississippi vs.Texas A&M
10/31/2015 - Mississippi at Auburn
11/7/2015 - Mississippi vs. Arkansas
11/21/2015 - Mississippi vs. LSU
11/28/2015 - Mississippi at Mississippi State