Located in Starkville, Mississippi, the Mississippi State Bulldogs and Lady Bulldogs compete in the NCAA’s Division 1 athletics program. The school is a member of the Southeastern Conference, showcasing 16 sports across the school. Its men’s basketball team has been a formidable opponent since its formation in 1908. The Bulldogs men’s basketball team owns a historical 1347-1142 (.541) record, has won 10 conference regular season championships and has made 10 NCAA Conference appearances in school history. Both the men’s and women’s basketball teams play home games at Humphrey Coliseum.
The Mississippi State football team also has a proven track record, claiming a SEC championship title in 1941 and a divisional championship team in 1998. It has also made 16 bowl appearances since its inception in 1895 and has seen 124 players continue on to play in the NFL. Home games are held at David Wade Stadium at Scott Field, which is the second oldest college football stadium in Division 1-FBS behind Bobby Dodd Stadium in Atlanta.
One of Mississippi State’s biggest annual traditions is Battle for the Golden Egg against in-state rival Ole Miss. The two teams have met 111 times in school history and games date as far back to 1901. Each year, the winner takes home the “Golden Egg” Trophy, which is showcased year-round at the respective school. Ole Miss leads the series 62-43-6.
The men’s basketball team last entered the NCAA Tournament in 2009 and perhaps had its greatest run under the tenure of former head coach Rick Stansbury. Stansbury coached the Bulldogs between 1998 and 2012 and made six of the school’s 10 appearances in the Big Dance. Several notable alumni hail from Mississippi State, including former and current NBA players Erick Dampier, Bailey Howell and Jarvis Varnado.
You can find the best ways to get fantastic deals on your Mississippi State tickets and premium seating all season with TicketIQ. Our site is an online portal for purchasing Mississippi State football and basketball tickets to all games!
- The best part about purchasing your Mississippi State basketball and football tickets with us is that you get to choose which way you purchase them, ensuring that you find a good deal for every ticket and that you are in total control.
- We show you a list of every Mississippi State game for the entire season as well as games of other teams as well. Simply pick the game you want to see and find a purchasing method that works best for you.
- You can buy your Mississippi State tickets at a set price.
- You can bid for the Mississippi State football and basketball tickets through online auctions and if you are the highest bidder the Mississippi State tickets are yours.
- You can even make an offer with some of our ticketing partners because TicketIQ provides the approximate discount to list price that sellers are accepting for every game. If your offer is accepted then you have won the Mississippi State tickets!
- At TicketIQ we also make sure that you know what you are paying for. You have the option of looking at a 3D seating preview which shows you how the game will look from your chosen seating section AND you can also view zone statistics of the available deals from every area in a venue.
- We guarantee you will save when you buy your Mississippi State tickets through us because we list the best deals and last minute specials for you first! All of this at no extra cost!
Mississippi State Video Highlights
2015 Mississippi State Football Schedule
Sat, 9/5/2015 Mississippi State at Southern Miss
Sat, 9/12/2015 Mississippi State vs LSU
Sat, 9/19/2015 Mississippi State vs Northwestern St
Sat, 9/26/2015 Mississippi State at Auburn
Sat, 10/3/2015 Mississippi State at Texas A&M
Sat, 10/10/2015 Mississippi State vs Troy
Sat, 10/17/2015 Mississippi State vs LA Tech
Sat, 10/24/2015 Mississippi State vs Kentucky
Thu, 11/5/2015 Mississippi State at Missouri
Sat, 11/14/2015 Mississippi State vs Alabama
Sat, 11/21/2015 Mississippi State at Arkansas
Sat, 11/28/2015 Mississippi State vs Ole Miss