The Notre Dame Fighting Irish have 23 varsity teams with the majority of them competing in the Atlantic Coast Conference. The Fighting Irish have 16 NCAA team national championships, two basketball championships not recognized by the NCAA and 11 consensus national titles in college football. Notre Dame’s basketball team have appeared in 34 NCAA tournaments, advancing to 16 Sweet Sixteen’s, six Elite Eight’s and one Final Four. The Fighting Irish have just one conference title (2001, Big East) and one conference tournament championship (2015, ACC). Notre Dame was named national champions by the Helms Foundation for the 1927 and 1936 seasons. However, Notre Dame does not recognize these championships. Current head coach Mike Brey has been the coach for the Fighting Irish since 2000. Brey has one losing season at Notre Dame, which was in their first season in the ACC (2013-14). This was also the first season under Brey that Notre Dame didn’t participate in a postseason tournament and the first time since the 1998-99 season. Notre Dame bounced back tremendously last season, posting a 32-6 record, which was one of the biggest turnarounds in Division-I basketball. The Notre Dame season ended with a 68-66 heartbreaking loss to undefeated Kentucky Wildcats, the eventual NCAA runner-up. Brey has a 332-165 record at Notre Dame. Notre Dame is most known for its iconic football program. Depending on who you ask, Notre Dame has 11 or 13 claimed national championships. Notre Dame claims 11 while others claim 13, which would be tied for the most in Division-I football. Notre Dame’s 11 national championships came under Knute Rockne (1924, 1929, 1930), Frank Leahy (1943, 1946, 1947, 1949), Ara Parseghian (1966, 1973), Dan Devine (1977) and Lou Holtz (1988). Notre Dame’s 11 unclaimed national championships span across almost 100 years (1919, 1920, 1927, 1938, 1953, 1964, 1967, 1970, 1989, 1993, 2012). Additionally, Notre Dame has produced a 882-310-42 (.732) record, are 17-17 in bowl games, produced seven Heisman Trophy winners and 97 consensus All-Americans. Notre Dame is the only college football program to have its own national television contract (with NBC). Notre Dame has one of the largest, most passionate fanbases in the country and despite its independent affiliation, is still one of the most profitable football programs in the country. Current head coach Brian Kelly finished his fifth season at Notre Dame in 2014. The Fighting Irish have had a winning season in each year under Kelly’s watch and have a 3-2 record in bowl games including an appearance in the 2012 BCS national championship game. Notre Dame is 45-20 under Kelly.
You can find the best ways to get fantastic deals on your Notre Dame tickets and premium seating all season with TicketIQ. Our site is an online portal for purchasing Notre Dame football and basketball tickets to all games!
- The best part about purchasing your Notre Dame basketball and football tickets with us is that you get to choose which way you purchase them, ensuring that you find a good deal for every ticket and that you are in total control.
- We show you a list of every Notre Dame game for the entire season as well as games of other teams as well. Simply pick the game you want to see and find a purchasing method that works best for you.
- You can buy your Notre Dame tickets at a set price.
- You can bid for the Notre Dame football and basketball tickets through online auctions and if you are the highest bidder the Notre Dame tickets are yours.
- You can even make an offer with some of our ticketing partners because TicketIQ provides the approximate discount to list price that sellers are accepting for every game. If your offer is accepted then you have won the Notre Dame tickets!
- At TicketIQ we also make sure that you know what you are paying for. You have the option of looking at a 3D seating preview which shows you how the game will look from your chosen seating section AND you can also view zone statistics of the available deals from every area in a venue.
- We guarantee you will save when you buy your Notre Dame tickets through us because we list the best deals and last minute specials for you first! All of this at no extra cost!
- Fans can also sell Notre Dame Fighting Irish basketball tickets on TicketIQ for free with SellerDirect.
Sell Fighting Irish Tickets On TicketIQ
Sell NCAA Basketball Tickets. Sell Notre Dame Fighting Irish basketball tickets for free on TicketIQ’s platform, Seller Direct. The new and better way to sell your tickets, without having to pay high fees. The only real Fan to Fan ticket marketplace.
- The best part about selling your Notre Dame Fighting Irish basketball tickets with Seller Direct is that there is no fee.
Utilize our Fee Free buying and selling NCAA Basketball marketplace, whether you are a Fighting Irish Season Tickets Holder that cannot make game, or you are just selling individual Notre Dame Fighting Irish basketball game tickets.
- If you need to get rid of your Notre Dame Fighting Irish basketball tickets last minute before the game, you can list them up on our online marketplace and promote them to thousands of fellow Notre Dame Fighting Irish fans.
- You can sell your tickets on NCAA Ticket Exchange, Stubhub, Vivid Seats or Seller Direct.
- The reason to sell tickets on Seller Direct is because there are no fees. We are the only fee free NBA Basketball ticket exchange
- Choose to meet the buyer at or near Purcell Pavilion, or transfer the tickets electronically.
- Listing and selling your Notre Dame Fighting Irish basketball tickets with Seller Direct is easy and free.
Notre Dame News
6-2-15: Former Notre Dame big man Garrett Sherman went on a Twitter rampage last week, claiming the NCAA was fixed and disregarded drug violations for certain players during his college tenure. The former standout center, who now plays in the country Georgia, was under the influence of alcohol when tweeting the risque statements. No word on if Sherman has or will be penalized for his actions.
Notre Dame Video Highlights