- TicketIQ.com offers a comprehensive collection of the best ticket sellers available so you know what PAC 12 Championship Tickets you are buying every single time you make a purchase.
- You have the ability to purchase your PAC 12 Championship Tickets for a fixed price. Fees for PAC 12 Championship Tickets are never hidden.
- You can bid online via ebay auctions and if you end up as the highest bidder, the PAC 12 Championship Tickets are all yours.
- TicketIQ even allows you to make your own offer with certain ticketing partners. If you name a price that adheres to our recommended discount to price list that sellers are accepting, you have the chance of purchasing the PAC 12 Championship Tickets for the price decided by you!
- No other ticket selling website offers this much flexibility and versatility in regards to buying options and transparency.
- We put everything on display, from seller fees to 3D seating charts and zone stats. You will never miss out on the top deals and prices for your PAC 12 Championship Tickets ever again
Pac 12 Championship News
12-5-14: Tonight the Pac-12 Championship will take place between the Oregon Ducks (11-1) and the Arizona Wildcats (10-2) at Levi Stadium in Santa Clara. Ducks QB Marcus Mariota has to be forward to this matchup as he will get another crack at the Wildcats who have given them trouble in the past forcing three interceptions and three lost fumbles over the past three seasons. Mariota set a Pac 12 record with 48 total touchdowns including 36 in the air and only 2 interceptions the entire season. The Wildcats come into this game with confidence knowing they can beat the Ducks after defeating Oregon the past two seasons a 42-16 win at Tucson last year and 31-24 win in week 6 this season.
12-4-14: The Pac-12 Championship Game kicks off this weekend’s four major title games when the Oregon Ducks take on the Arizona Wildcats at Levi’s Stadium on Friday night. Oregon owns an 11-1 record and dropped its only game of the season to Arizona, who enters Friday’s game at 10-2. Despite falling to the Wildcats on October 2, the Ducks are still heavy favorites to take the Pac-12 title.
12-3-14: This Friday tickets for the Pac-12 game between the Oregon Ducks (11-1) and Arizona Wildcats (10-2) at Levi Stadium have a current average price of $110.60 in the secondary market, with a get in price of $18. Ducks QB Marcus Mariota will get another crack at the Wildcats who have given them trouble in the past forcing three interceptions and three lost fumbles over the past three seasons. Mariota set a Pac 12 record with 48 total touchdowns including 36 in the air and only 2 interceptions the entire season. The Wildcats come into this game with confidence knowing they can beat the Ducks after defeating Oregon the past two seasons.
12-2-14: The 2014 Pac-12 Championship Game will be played between 11-1 Oregon and 10-2 Arizona at Levi’s Stadium this Friday. The fourth annual title game in the Pac-12, the Championship Game will make its first appearance at Levi’s Stadium. Prior to its new Bay Area home, the game was played at the home stadium of the division winner who owned the better conference record, which was Oregon’s Autzen Stadium in 2011, Stanford Stadium in 2012 and Arizona State’s Sun Devil Stadium in 2013. The game is scheduled to be played at Levi’s Stadium over the next three seasons.
12-1-13: Arizona State beat Arizona on Saturday and will host the 2013 PAC 12 Championship game on December 7th against the Stanford Cardinal at Sun Devil Stadium. The winner will be headed to the 2013 Rose Bowl.
Pac 12 Championship Video Highlights