Located in Los Angeles, California, the UCLA Bruins are collegiate athletic program that represents the University of California, Los Angeles. UCLA’s intercollegiate program, which is a member of the Pacific 12 Conference, has 10 men’s and 13 women’s teams. Men’s teams include football, baseball, basketball, cross-country, golf, indoor and outdoor track, soccer, tennis, and water polo. Women’s teams include basketball, cross-country, golf, gymnastics, rowing, sand volleyball, indoor and outdoor track, swimming and diving, soccer, tennis, volleyball, and water polo. Each year, UCLA competes against its in-city rival, the University of Southern California, for athletic supremacy. The Lexus Gauntlet is the name given to the defunct competition between the two universities. The winner of the annual football game obtains the Victory Bell and a year’s worth of bragging rights.
UCLA boats the most successful athletic program in the nation. As an athletic program, UCLA has won 112 NCAA team championships, which are a part of UCLA’s 133 total national championships. UCLA has won 73 Men’s NCAA titles, which include volleyball (19), tennis (16), basketball (11), and water polo (9) and 39 women’s NCAA titles, which include softball (11), water polo (7), and gymnastics (6). Several of the most revered national championships were won by the men’s basketball program under John Wooden. From 1971 to 1974, Wooden’s program won 88 consecutive games and featured revered greats such as Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Bill Walton. After leaving UCLA, Abdul-Jabbar went to the NBA continued his stretch of dominant play.
Abdul-Jabbar won six NBA MVP awards and is regarded as one of the best athletes of all-time. UCLA’s softball program is one of the most decorated in the nation. UCLA leads all universities in national championships (11), championship game appearances (19), and NCAA tournament wins (187). UCLA is the only school with a No. 1 overall pick in the MLB draft (Gerrit Cole), NFL (Troy Aikman), NBA (Abdul-Jabbar), and MLS draft (Tahj Jakins). UCLA is also the only school with winners of the Heisman Trophy (Gary Beban), Wood Award (Marques Johnson), and Golden Spikes (Trevor Bauer).
Joe and Josephine Bruin, who are presented as plush bears, are the official mascots of UCLA. Joe Bruin was created in 1924 to help fans rally around each team. Joe helps lead UCLA’s fight songs, which are “Sons of Westwood” and “The Mighty Bruins”. The Solid Gold Sound of UCLA’s marching band entertains fans at games.
You can discover a number of incredible deals on UCLA basketball & football tickets for every game with TicketIQ.
- TicketIQ is a comprehensive source of information which allows you to choose your UCLA basketball & football tickets for the best possible price through the industry’s most reputable ticket sellers.
- We provide a list of every game on UCLA’s basketball & football schedule. Simply choose the game you wish to attend and the best purchasing method for you.
- You can bid for your UCLA basketball tickets through a number of different online auctions, with the tickets going to the highest bidder, or you can purchase them at a fixed price.
- TicketIQ also enables you to make an offer with some of our ticketing partners based on our recommended discount to price list. If your offer is accepted, then the tickets are yours.
- You can discover all of the available deals from every area in your chosen venue using our view zone statistics.
- We also provide 3D seating previews which show you exactly where you are sitting and exactly what you are paying for.
- You can save up to 50% on your UCLA tickets compared to the average market price.
- TicketIQ’s e-ticket filters allow you to save on shipping costs and take advantage of some incredible last-minute deals.
- We guarantee you will save money if you buy your UCLA tickets through TicketIQ