Located in Logan, Utah, the Utah State Aggies are collegiate athletic program that represents the Utah State University. Utah State’s intercollegiate program, which is a member of the Mountain West Conference, has 6 men’s and 8 women’s teams. Men’s teams include football, basketball, golf, tennis, and track & field. Women’s teams include basketball, cross-country, gymnastics, soccer, softball, tennis, track & field, and volleyball. Utah State has a long-standing football rivalry with BYU. Each year, Utah State and BYU compete for the Old Wagon Wheel. The battle for the Old Wagon Wheel is an important cultural event in the state of Utah due to the long standing rivalry between the two schools and the majority of both student bodies recognize themselves to be members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Utah State has only won three NCAA national championships; volleyball (1978) and softball (1980 and 1981). Men’s cross country and men’s outdoor track programs have been impressive in recent years. Men’s cross country program has been dominant since joining the WAC, winning five straight championships. Utah State’s football program started in 1892 and has won 12 conference championships over four different conferences. Utah State has a 4-6 record in Bowl games, but has won three straight bowl games, which includes a recent 21-6 victory over UTEP in the New Mexico Bowl. Utah State’s fortunes have changed under new head coach, Matt Wells. Under Wells, Utah State boasts an impressive 19-9 record and many are optimistic about the future of the program.
Utah State’s mascot is “Big Blue”, which is a blue bull that roams the sidelines. The term “Big Blue” originated the in 1960s and came from reference to the program’s uniform colors. Big Blue celebrates with the student section, which is better known as the HURD. The HURD is one of the craziest student sections in college sports and provides a major home field advantage for Utah State’s teams. The HURD section can fit 6,500 students at Romney Stadium for football games and 4,500 students at Dee Glenn Smith Stadium for basketball games. Utah State’s fight songs are “Hail the Utah Aggies”, “Fight Song”, and “Scotsman”. Utah State’s official school colors are aggie blue, white, and pewter grey.
You can discover a number of incredible deals on Utah State basketball & football tickets for every game with TicketIQ.
- TicketIQ is a comprehensive source of information which allows you to choose your Utah State basketball & football tickets for the best possible price through the industry’s most reputable ticket sellers.
- We provide a list of every game on Utah State’s basketball & football schedule. Simply choose the game you wish to attend and the best purchasing method for you.
- You can bid for your Utah State basketball tickets through a number of different online auctions, with the tickets going to the highest bidder, or you can purchase them at a fixed price.
- TicketIQ also enables you to make an offer with some of our ticketing partners based on our recommended discount to price list. If your offer is accepted, then the tickets are yours.
- You can discover all of the available deals from every area in your chosen venue using our view zone statistics.
- We also provide 3D seating previews which show you exactly where you are sitting and exactly what you are paying for.
- You can save up to 50% on your Utah State tickets compared to the average market price.
- TicketIQ’s e-ticket filters allow you to save on shipping costs and take advantage of some incredible last-minute deals.
- We guarantee you will save money if you buy your Utah State tickets through TicketIQ
Utah State News
6-3-15: It's been five long years since the Utah State Aggies men's basketball team played in the NCAA Tournament, and the team's pivotal success last season could earn them a spot in the 2016 campaign come March. The Aggies went a commendable 18-13 during the 2014-15 NCAA season and took eight of those wins in conference games. They last appeared in the Big Dance in 2011 and made it to the second round before being ousted by Kansas State.
Utah State Video Highlights
Utah State Aggies 2015 Football Schedule
09/03/2015 - Utah State Aggies vs Southern Utah Thunderbirds at Romney Stadium
09/11/2015 - Utah Utes vs Utah State Aggies at Rice-Eccles Stadium
09/19/2015 - Washington Huskies vs Utah State Aggies at Husky Stadium
10/03/2015 - Utah State Aggies vs Colorado State Rams at Romney Stadium
10/10/2015 - Fresno State Bulldogs vs Utah State Aggies at Bulldog Stadium
10/17/2015 - Utah State Aggies vs Boise State Broncos at Romney Stadium
10/24/2015 - San Diego State Aztecs vs Utah State Aggies at Qualcomm Stadium
10/31/2015 - Utah State Aggies vs Wyoming Cowboys at Romney Stadium
11/07/2015 - New Mexico Lobos vs Utah State Aggies at University Stadium
11/14/2015 - Air Force Falcons vs Utah State Aggies at Falcon Stadium
11/21/2015 - Utah State Aggies vs Nevada Wolf Pack at Romney Stadium
11/28.2015 - Utah State Aggies vs BYU Cougars at Romney Stadiumm