Located in Salt Lake City, Utah, the Utah Utes are collegiate athletic program that represents the University of Utah. Utah’s intercollegiate program, which is a member of the Pacific 12 Conference, has seven men’s and 10 women’s teams. Men’s teams include football, baseball, basketball, skiing, swimming & diving, and tennis. Women’s teams include basketball, cross-country, gymnastics, skiing, soccer, softball, swimming & diving, tennis, track & field, and volleyball. Utah, which was once a member of the Western Athletic Conference, continues its long standing rivalries with ex-WAC and current Pac-12 members, Arizona and Arizona State. Utah also has a long-standing rivalry with Brigham Young University, which is frequently referred to as the “Holy War”. Due to close proximity and religious affiliations, these two schools started competing in 1890.
Utah has won 20 NCAA national championships, which are mainly comprised of co-ed skiing (9) and women’s gymnastics (9).Utah’s women’s gymnastics program has qualified for a record 31 straight national championship appearances, which includes 25 straight NCAA championship appearances. Utah is the only women’s gymnastics program to qualify for all 25 NCAA championships. While co-ed skiing and women’s gymnastics have won NCAA championships, Utah’s football program has one of the best programs since the 2000 season. Utah’s program was resurrected by Urban Meyer, who led Utah to a perfect 12-0 record in 2004. Utah, which was a member of the WAC at the time, was the first non-BCS team to play in a BCS bowl game. Utah defeated the Pittsburgh Pirates, 35-7 in the Fiesta Bowl and finished fourth in the final coaches’ poll. Utah’s quarterback, Alex Smith, was selected by the San Francisco 49ers as the #1 pick in the 2005 NFL Draft. Meyer would leave Utah to coach the Florida Gators, but Utah’s impressive stretch of play did not stop. Utah went 13-0 during the 2008 season and capped its season off with an impressive 31-17 victory over Alabama in the Sugar Bowl. One member of the Pro Football Hall of Fame, Larry Wilson, is an alumnus of Utah.
Swoop, a red-tailed hawk, became the official mascot of Utah Utes sports teams in 1996. The university introduced Swoop after receiving approval from the tribal council of the Ute tribe. Utah’s original mascot was an American Indian, but was removed and replaced with Swoop. Utah’s fight song, “Utah Man,” is played during sporting events.
Are you sick and tired of wasting time searching for good deals on your Utah tickets? Now you can find all the best deals and cheapest ways to buy your tickets online, right here at TicketIQ.
- We have done our research to bring to you the best purchasing options and ticket sellers online so you never have to miss out on good discounts for your Utah tickets ever again.
- Our complete list of Utah games for the entire season allows you to choose which game you wish to see. Next, you simply have to choose the purchasing option that is right for you. Buy your Utah football and basketball tickets for a fixed price. Be the highest bidder for the tickets on ebay auctions. Make your own offer with certain ticketing partners and if your offer is accepted, the tickets are yours!
- Before you purchase your tickets you have the chance to check out a 3D seating preview which shows you how the game will look from your chosen seating section. You can also view zone based statistics in order to evaluate deals on every area in a particular venue.
- At TicketIQ we hide nothing from you. Seller fees are shown up front and we also keep you up to date with all the latest market trends and daily deals.
- E-ticket filters are also available for you so you can save on shipping costs.
- This is the only place to score great savings on your Utah basketball and football tickets.
- Fans can also sell Utah Utes basketball tickets on TicketIQ for free with SellerDirect.
Sell Utes tickets on TicketIQ
Sell NCAA Basketball Tickets. Sell Utah Utes basketball tickets for free on TicketIQ’s platform, Seller Direct. The new and better way to sell your tickets, without having to pay high fees. The only real Fan to Fan ticket marketplace.
- The best part about selling your Utah Utes basketball tickets with Seller Direct is that there is no fee.
Utilize our Fee Free buying and selling NCAA Basketball marketplace, whether you are a Utes Season Tickets Holder that cannot make game, or you are just selling individual Utah Utes basketball game tickets.
- If you need to get rid of your Utah Utes basketball tickets last minute before the game, you can list them up on our online marketplace and promote them to thousands of fellow fans.
- You can sell your tickets on NCAA Ticket Exchange, Stubhub, Vivid Seats or Seller Direct.
- The reason to sell tickets on Seller Direct is because there are no fees. We are the only fee free NBA Basketball ticket exchange
- Choose to meet the buyer at or near John M. Huntsman Center, or transfer the tickets electronically.
- Listing and selling your Utah Utes basketball tickets with Seller Direct is easy and free.
Utah Utes News
6-3-15: It was a fruitful season for the Utah Utes men's basketball team in 2014-15, which went 24-8 during the regular and earned a bid in the 2015 NCAA Tournament. The team's success didn't end under the bright lights, as the Utes waltzed into the Sweet 16 against future champion Duke. Utah's biggest achievement last year was undoubtedly its win over Georgetown in the third round of tournament play, beating the No. 4-ranked Hoyas by a final score of 75-64. They'll hope to have similar fortune during the 2015-16 season.
10-15-14: The Utes are trending upward rising to No. 20 in the AP Top 25 and to No. 23 in the Coaches Poll Sunday. The Utes had a bye this week before heading to Oregon State on Thursday to square off against the Beavers. Both teams are 4-1 overall and 1-1 in Pac-12 play. Defensive end Nate Orchard leads the country in sacks with 8.5.
10-6-14: Utah’s Andy Phillips kicked a 29-yard field goal with 34 seconds left, and UCLA's Ka'imi Fairbairn missed two field-goal attempts with no time left as the Utes stunned the then AP. No. 8 Bruins 30-28. Kendal Thompson replaced starter Travis Wilson after two series and rushed for 83 yards on the night. The AP No. 24 Utes have a bye this week.
10-1-14: The Washington State Cougars overcame a 17-point halftime deficit to shock the Utah Utes 28-27 Saturday night in Salt Lake City. Utah's QB Travis Wilson completed 18 of 38 passes for 165 yards. Devontae Booker rushed 24 times for 178 yards but the Washington State outgained the Utes 495-357 for the game. Utah will travel to Los Angeles this week for a big conference matchup against UCLA.
9-22-14: QB Travis Wilson returned after an injury in the first half to throw a third quarter touchdown, as Utah beat Michigan 26-10 Saturday. The game was delayed with 7:51 remaining because of rain and lighting. When it resumed, not much was left of the announced crowd of 103,890. Wilson went 14 of 20 for 172 yards total. Overall, the Utes continue to impress. They will host Washington State this week.
9-15-14: The Utes had a bye this week, but have a big test this weekend as they travel to Ann Arbor to take on Michigan. It won’t be easy for Utah as the Utes have not been strong on the road recently. They’re 2-9 in the past two seasons with wins against BYU and Colorado. The last time the Utes beat a nonconference top opponent on the road was in 2011 against Pitt. This is one reason why Michigan opened as a seven-point favorite.
9-9-14: The Utes flat-out destroyed Fresno State this past Saturday in Utah. Utah recorded 526 yards of total offense on the day and put up back-to-back 50-point games for the first time since 2010. Utah scored on its first three drives and held a 174-4 advantage in yardage during the first quarter. QB Travis Wilson was 11-for-20 passing with 181 yards and five touchdowns. Wide Receiver Dres Anderson caught three balls for 84 yards and two touchdowns. The Utes have a bye this weekend before traveling to Ann Arbor to take on Michigan in two weeks.
9-4-14: The Utah Utes opened the 2014-15 season with a big 56-14 win over Idaho State last Thursday. Believe it or not, this game was closer than you may think early on. Utah’s Eric Rowe blocked an Idaho State 30-yard field goal attempt in the second quarter, and after that the rout was on. Quarterback Travis Wilson threw for 265 yards on 13 of 18 passing with one touchdown. The Utes racked up 271 yards rushing as a team. Individually, Devontae Booker rushed 10 times for just 78 yards. The Utes take on Fresno State at home this weekend.
Utah Video Highlights
Utah Utes 2015 Football Schedule
09/03/2015 - Utah Utes vs Michigan Wolverines at Rice Eccles Stadium
09/11/2015 - Utah Utes vs Utah State Aggies at Rice Eccles Stadium
09/19/2015 - Fresno State Bulldogs vs Utah Utes at Bulldog Stadium
09/26/2015 - Oregon Ducks vs Utah Utes at Autzen Stadium
10/10/2015 - Utah Utes vs California Golden Bears at Rice Eccles Stadium
10/17/2015 - Utah Utes vs Arizona State Sun Devils at Rice Eccles Stadium
10/24/2015 - USC Trojans vs Utah Utes at Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum
10/31/2015 - Utah Utes vs Oregon State Beavers at Rice Eccles Stadium
11/07/2015 - Washington Huskies vs Utah Utes at Husky Stadium - WA
11/14/2015 - Arizona Wildcats vs Utah Utes at Arizona Stadium
11/21/2015 - Utah Utes vs UCLA Bruins at Rice Eccles Stadium
11/28/2015 - Utah Utes vs Colorado Buffaloes at Rice Eccles Stadium