The Wisconsin Badgers are a historic college football team that continues to put out an excellent roster and remains extremely competitive. From their early days when they finished in the AP Top 25 eight times in the 1950’s, to their current success, the Badgers have certainly left their mark on the college game.
When people say the Rose Bowl, in recent memory you often think of the Wisconsin Badgers. Under head coach Barry Alvarez in the early 1990’s, the Badgers won an impressive three Rose Bowls, along with three Big 10 Championships. That type of success made it extremely hard to get Wisconsin Badgers tickets and brought Badger Nation up several levels in terms of respect and popularity.
Wisconsin has long boasted an elite ground game, as they are always known for producing effective running backs that punish the opponent. The famous Ron Dayne held the NCAA career rushing record at one time, and Montee Ball tied the legendary Barry Sanders for the single-season FBS rushing touchdown record with 39 scores in 2011.
Wisconsin has a rich, successful history, going a very solid 636–470–51 over time, while they continue to match up well with the best team. Many were worried that the transition from Alvarez to Bielema would be an issue, but Bielema eradicated any doubt with a remarkable 12-1 season in 2006, his first as head coach. Wisconsin Badgers tickets increased in value from that point on, as the team went on to top Arkansas to claim the Capitol One Bowl and were a competitive force in the Big 10 and all of college football from that point on.
While their success from their players and coaches warrants the Badgers plenty of praise, the team is also popular for it’s home field, Camp Randall Stadium. The team rarely loses there, which is a great reason why Wisconsin Badgers tickets tend to be a bit more expensive when they’re playing in Madison. In addition to being a formidable stage for opponents to perform, Camp Randall Stadium holds a place in NCAA football history all by itself as the 4th oldest stadium in college football.
You can also sell Wisconsin Badgers football tickets for free on TicketIQ’s platform, Seller Direct. The new and better way to sell your tickets, without having to pay high fees. The only real Fan to Fan ticket marketplace.
Fans can also sell Wisconsin Badgers tickets on TicketIQ for free with SellerDirect.
- The best part about selling your Wisconsin Badgers tickets with Seller Direct is that there is no fee.
Utilize our Fee Free buying and selling NCAA Football marketplace, whether you are a Badgers Season Ticket Holder that cannot make game, or you are just selling individual Wisconsin Badgers game tickets.
- If you need to get rid of your Wisconsin Badgers tickets last minute before the game, you can list them up on our online marketplace and promote them to thousands of fellow Wisconsin Badgers fans.
- You can sell your tickets on NCAA Football Ticket Exchange, Stubhub, Vivid Seats or Seller Direct.
- The reason to sell tickets on Seller Direct is because there are no fees. We are the only fee free NCAA Football ticket exchange
- Choose to meet the buyer at or near Camp Randall Stadium, or transfer the tickets electronically.
- Listing and selling your Wisconsin Badgers tickets with Seller Direct is easy and free.