Noel Gallagher the English singer and guitarist has been an active musician since 1991. While being raised in Burnage, Manchester, Gallagher learned to play the guitar at the age of thirteen and would eventually join his brother’s band called Oasis, serving as the band lead guitarist, co-vocalist, and songwriter for the group. Together the group released a total of seven albums and sold over 70 million records worldwide. However, Noel and his brother Liam would have an altercation before their gig in Paris in August of 2009, which would lead to Noel’s departure from the group shortly thereafter. Noel would embark on a solo career and formed a new band called Noel’s Gallagher’s High Flying Birds in 2011.
Noel’s first album with his new band was released in October of 2011 selling over 55,000 copies in the UK and has sold over 700,000 copies since. Noel and his band just released their second studio album this week titled “Chasing Yesterday” which was written and produced by Noel. Noel and his High Flying Birds have announced a tour that is set to kickoff in Belfast at the Odyssey Arena on March 3. North American tour dates of this tour is set to begin on May 3 with back to back dates at the Sony Centre for the Performing Arts Center in Toronto. The North American leg of the band’s tour will run through the month of June, with the last show taking place at the Governor’s Ball Festival in New York On June 7.
The Dreams We Have As Children (2009)
Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds (2011)
Chasing Yesterday (2015)
You can discover a number of incredible deals on Noel Gallagher tickets for every date on his North American tour with TicketIQ.
- TicketIQ is a comprehensive source of information which allows you to choose your Noel Gallagher tickets for the best possible price through the industry’s most reputable ticket sellers.
- We provide a list of every date on Noel Gallaher’s North American tour. Simply choose the show you wish to attend and the best purchasing method for you.
- You can bid for your Noel Gallagher tickets through a number of different online auctions, with the tickets going to the highest bidder, or you can purchase them at a fixed price.
- TicketIQ also enables you to make an offer with some of our ticketing partners based on our recommended discount to price list. If your offer is accepted, then the tickets are yours.
- You can discover all of the available deals from every area in your chosen venue using our view zone statistics.
- We also provide 3D seating previews which show you exactly where you are sitting and exactly what you are paying for.
- You can save up to 50% on your Noel Gallagher tickets compared to the average market price if they feature the Gold IQ seal.
- TicketIQ’s e-ticket filters allow you to save on shipping costs and take advantage of some incredible last-minute deals.
- We guarantee you will save money if you buy your Noel Gallagher tickets through TicketIQ.
Sell Noel Gallagher tickets on TicketIQ
Sell Concert Tickets. Sell Noel Gallagher tickets for free on TicketIQ’s platform, Seller Direct. The new and better way to sell your tickets, without having to pay high - fees. The only real Fan to Fan ticket marketplace.
- The best part about selling your Noel Gallagher tickets with Seller Direct is that there is no fee.
Utilize our Fee Free buying and selling marketplace if you can't make the Noel Gallagher show
- If you need to get rid of your Noel Gallagher tickets last minute before the show, you can list them up on our online marketplace and promote them to thousands of fellow Noel Gallagher fans.
- You can sell your tickets on Stubhub, Vivid Seats or Seller Direct.
- The reason to sell tickets on Seller Direct is because there are no fees. We are the only fee free ticket exchange
- Listing and selling your Noel Gallagher tickets with Seller Direct is easy and free.
Noel Gallagher News
3-22-16: Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds are hitting the road for a pair of shows with Ryan Adams and The Shining this summer. The two groups will join in July for stops at Rochester Hills Amphitheatre in Michigan on July 12 and Stage AE in Pittsburgh on July 13. Tickets for both gigs go on sale this Friday, March 25 at 10 a.m. via Ticketmaster. More joint dates are expected to be announced soon. Check out the complete list of Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds tour dates in the "Schedule" tab above.
5-28-15: Only 5 shows remain on Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds Spring Tour. Their next stop will be in Chicago at the Riviera Theater on May 29th averaging $104.07 per ticket in addition to a get-in price of $48.00. Tickets to see former Oasis member and his latest musical venture have a remaining tour average price of $98.92. The final show of the tour, June 6th at the Boston Opera House, currently has an average of $84.50 on the secondary market. Furthermore, the show will have a get-in price starting at $64.00.
5-12-15: Former Oasis star Noel Gallagher and his band "Noah Gallagher's High Flying Birds" are in the end part of their tour. Despite rumors of an Oasis reunion, Gallagher is still commanding an average price of $112.89 for the remainder of his shows.
5-6-15: English musician Noel Gallagher recently sounded off to the media as the outspoken former Oasis band guitarist talked about number of issues from same sex marriage, Tidal, Zayn Malik’s decision to leave One Direction, and his brother Liam. The performer recently kicked off his US tour earlier this week.
Noel Gallagher Performance Videos
Noel Gallagher Tour Dates
Noel Gallagher 2016 Tour Dates w/ Ryan Adams
July 12 - Rochester Hills, MI @ Rochester Hills Amphitheater
July 13 - Pittsburgh, PA @ Stage AE