The “Noises Off” play will make another run at Broadway its third overall this winter. The original Broadway production first premiered at the Brook Atkinson Theater in December of 1983 running a total of 553 performances. The play would become a staple of professional theater companies and community theaters on both sides of the Atlantic. The show would return for a revival on Broadway at the same Brook Atkinson Theatre in 2001 earning Tony Award nominations. Over the years, Michael Frayn has rewritten the play several times with the last revision in 2000.
You can discover a number of incredible deals on Noises Off tickets for every performance with TicketIQ.
- TicketIQ is a comprehensive source of information which allows you to choose your Noises Off tickets for the best possible price through the industry’s most reputable ticket sellers.
- We provide a list of every game on Noises Off’s schedule. Simply choose the performance you wish to attend and the best purchasing method for you.
- You can bid for your Noises Off tickets through a number of different online auctions, with the tickets going to the highest bidder, or you can purchase them at a fixed price.
- TicketIQ also enables you to make an offer with some of our ticketing partners based on our recommended discount to price list. If your offer is accepted, then the tickets are yours.
- You can discover all of the available deals from every area in your chosen venue using our view zone statistics.
- We also provide 3D seating previews which show you exactly where you are sitting and exactly what you are paying for.
- You can save up to 50% on your Noises Off tickets compared to the average market price.
- TicketIQ’s e-ticket filters allow you to save on shipping costs and take advantage of some incredible last-minute deals.
- We guarantee you will save money if you buy your Noises Off tickets through TicketIQ
Noises Off News
7-21-15: This winter the show "Noises Off" will have another Broadway run for its first revival since 2001. The original Broadway production of the show premiered in 1983 winning a Tony Award for Best Play and ran over 550 performances.
Noises Off Highlight Videos
Noises Off History
“Noises Off” the 1982 play from English playwright Michael Frayn who first came up with the idea of the play by watching a performance of “The Two of Us” a farce comedy play that Frayn written for Lynn Redgrave noticing that he must one day write a farce comedy from behind then in front. “Noises Off” first premiered at the Lyric Theater in Hammersmith, London in 1982. It received tremendous reviews during its opening run in London, quickly transferring to the Savoy Theater in the West End where it’s run lasted until 1987 with five successive casts. The success of the play in London paved the way for production to be transferred to Broadway in New York City which featured the same director Michael Blakemore from the original production in London as the Broadway premiere of “Noises Off” had a whole new cast and opened at the Brooks Atkinson Theater on December 11, 1983. The original Broadway production ran for a total of 553 performances earning Tony Award nominations for Best Play. After closing in Broadway, the play would move on to become a staple of both professional theater companies and community theaters on both sides of the Atlantic. It had a two year run at the National Theater in London before returning to Broadway again at the Brook Atkinson Theatre in 2001 earning more Tony Award nominations. Noises Off will have another run on Broadway this coming winter for its first revival of the play since 2001.