Price Royce Biography
Vocalist Prince Royce unarguably helped to pave the way for a new generation of Latin artists thanks to an inventive blend of bachata, pop and contemporary R&B which drew upon both his Dominican heritage and New York upbringing. Born Geoffrey Royce Rojas in 1989 to Dominican parents, the artist who would become known as Prince Royce grew up in The Bronx and first began performing in his elementary school choir. After moving onto talent shows during his high school years, he also started to write his own songs, and at the age of 15, he teamed up with friend Jose Chusan under the guise of Jino & Royce, El Duo Real. Following a brief stint in another duo with producer Donzell Rodriguez, Royce ditched reggaeton for bachata and launched a solo career with the release of Prince Royce tickets for a number of shows, where he was spotted by manager Andres Hidalgo. After landing a deal with Top Stop Music, he dropped his self-titled debut album in 2010, announced the sale of Prince Royce tickets for an accompanying tour, and scored a number one on Billboard’s Hot Tropical Songs chart with a cover of Ben E. King’s classic “Stand By Me.” The public’s appetite for Prince Royce tickets grew considerably when he picked up his first Latin Grammy nomination and recorded the theme to ESPN’s Domingo de Grandes Ligas with pianist Sergio George. After Prince Royce tickets sold out for his first major tour, the star hooked up with Daddy Yankee on “Ven Conmigo” and signed with Atlantic Records in a bid to crossover to the English-language market. Fans who had previously missed out on Prince Royce tickets then got the chance to see their idol in action when he joined Enrique Iglesias and Pitbull’s tour, while in 2012, he reached the US Top 20 for the first time with the bilingual Phase II. Prince Royce tickets became even hotter property when he released a Greatest Hits compilation and received the BMI Latin Songwriter of the Year. After moving to Sony Music Entertainment, Royce became a mentor on Telemundo’s La Voz Kids, winning both the first and second seasons with contestants Paola Guanche and Amanda Mena. Hit collaborations with Mana (“El Verdadero Amor Perdona”) and Thalia (“Te Perdiste Mi Amor”) further increased the demand for Prince Royce tickets in 2013, and in the same year, he reached No.14 on the Billboard 200 with third LP, Soy el Mismo. In 2014, he added to his tally of hits by guesting on Michel Telo’s “Te Dar um Beijo,” and released Prince Royce tickets for a national tour.
A few reasons to buy Prince Royce tickets on TicketIQ.com
- TicketIQ collates information from the most reputable sellers in the industry to help you find the tickets you want for the best possible price.
- We provide a list of every date on Prince Royce’s North American tour. Simply choose the show you wish to attend and the best purchasing method for you.
- You can bid for your Prince Royce tickets through various online auctions with the tickets going to the highest bidder or you can buy them at a set price.
- TicketIQ also allows you to make an offer with some of our ticketing partners based on our approximate discount to list price that sellers are accepting for each show.
- You can discover all of the available offers in every area of your chosen venue using our view zone statistics.
- You can see exactly what the gig will look like in your section with our 3D seating previews.
- TicketIQ’s e-ticket filter system enables you to save money on shipping costs as well as take advantage of several special last-minute deals.
- You can also save at least 10% on your Prince Royce tickets compared to the average market price if they come with a gold IQ seal.
- We guarantee that you will save money when you use TicketIQ to buy your Prince Royce tickets.