Venue of Scottsdale
- The Venue of Scottsdale is located at 7117 East 3rd Avenue in Scottsdale, Arizona 85251.
- The Venue is 29,000 square foot multi-level facility was first built in 1996 and hosts national concerts, holiday parties, corporate events, bar mitzvahs and weddings. The facility has been an ideal spot for high profile clients.
- The Venue of Scottsdale has been revamped through the years to allow for more space and now has a capacity of 2,300 people..
Directions (Car Only)
From downtown Phoenix
Take I-10, AZ-202 Loop E, E McDowell Rd, N 64th St and E Indian School Rd to Marshall Way in Scottsdale. Then continue to drive on N Marshall Way and then continue to E 3rd Ave where the destination will be at 7117 E 3rd Ave.
There are 16 nearby parking options to choose from when heading to the Venue of Scottsdale.
- The average price for hourly parking is $2, and the average daily price is $12.
- To avoid the hassle and delays, patrons are recommended to guarantee a parking spot on Parkme’s comparison engine.
- All parking options around the facility are within a mile of walking distance.
Gate Locations and Opening Times
Opening times vary depending on the event, but guests are encouraged to arrive an hour before an event begins. There is a strict dress code that prohibits hats, bandanas, towels, colored t-shirts, and sports jerseys.
Patrons will be searched prior to entering the facility. Some prohibited items include weapons, alcohol, backpacks, oversized purses, markers, pens, food/candy, drugs, stickers, and prescription or non-prescriptions drugs.