San Antonio Scorpions
The San Antonio Scorpions a professional soccer team in the North American Soccer League was first founded in 2010. The team made its debut in the league in 2012 first playing their home games in Heroes Stadium that had a capacity of over 11,000. By the 2013 season, the Scorpions had a new home and have been playing at Toyota Field ever since, a stadium with a capacity of 8,000. After some struggles early on their first two years in the league, the Scorpions were able to turn it around in the 2014 season winning their first NASL title defeating the Strikers 2-1 in the Soccer Bowl.
You can discover a number of incredible deals on San Antonio Scorpions tickets for every performance with TicketIQ.
- TicketIQ is a comprehensive source of information which allows you to choose your San Antonio Scorpions tickets for the best possible price through the industry’s most reputable ticket sellers.
- We provide a list of every game on San Antonio Scorpions’s schedule. Simply choose the performance you wish to attend and the best purchasing method for you.
- You can bid for your San Antonio Scorpions tickets through a number of different online auctions, with the tickets going to the highest bidder, or you can purchase them at a fixed price.
- TicketIQ also enables you to make an offer with some of our ticketing partners based on our recommended discount to price list. If your offer is accepted, then the tickets are yours.
- You can discover all of the available deals from every area in your chosen venue using our view zone statistics.
- We also provide 3D seating previews which show you exactly where you are sitting and exactly what you are paying for.
- You can save up to 50% on your San Antonio Scorpions tickets compared to the average market price.
- TicketIQ’s e-ticket filters allow you to save on shipping costs and take advantage of some incredible last-minute deals.
- We guarantee you will save money if you buy your San Antonio Scorpions tickets through TicketIQ
San Antonio Scorpions News
8-6-15: The San Antonio Scorpions made a few moves to their roster adding three new additions to their squad with two defensive pieces Daniel Fernandez, defender Milton Palacios, and foward Johnny Lawson.