The revival of Spring Awakening will be coming to Broadway this September, but this time performed in both English and American Sign Language together. This version of the production, by Deaf West Theatre, will be housed on the Great White Way at the Brooks Atkinson Theatre. The musical tells the story about a group of teens on the verge of their sexual awakening.
You can discover a number of incredible deals on Spring Awakening tickets for every performance with TicketIQ.
- TicketIQ is a comprehensive source of information which allows you to choose your Spring Awakening tickets for the best possible price through the industry’s most reputable ticket sellers.
- We provide a list of every show on Spring Awakening’s schedule. Simply choose the performance you wish to attend and the best purchasing method for you.
- You can bid for your Spring Awakening tickets through a number of different online auctions, with the tickets going to the highest bidder, or you can purchase them at a fixed price.
- TicketIQ also enables you to make an offer with some of our ticketing partners based on our recommended discount to price list. If your offer is accepted, then the tickets are yours.
- You can discover all of the available deals from every area in your chosen venue using our view zone statistics.
- We also provide 3D seating previews which show you exactly where you are sitting and exactly what you are paying for.
- You can save up to 50% on your Spring Awakening tickets compared to the average market price.
- TicketIQ’s e-ticket filters allow you to save on shipping costs and take advantage of some incredible last-minute deals.
- We guarantee you will save money if you buy your Spring Awakening tickets through TicketIQ
Spring Awakening News
7-7-15: Spring Awakening will officially return to the Great White Way this fall. The controversial musical will once again grace the stage on Broadway, with its 2015 revival being performed at Brooks Atkinson Theater beginning in September. The musical will run over an 18-week period and will officially open on September 27. Being performed in both spoken English and American Sign Language, Spring Awakening will run on Broadway through February of 2016.
Spring Awakening Highlight Videos
Spring Awakening History
The amazingly awaited revival of Frank Wedekind’s 1891 play set to rock music, Spring Awakening, is returning to the Great White Way this fall. However this time there is a twist, the production will feature American Sign Language that will be fully incorporated into the performance by the Deaf West Theatre. Winner of the Tony Award for Best Musical in 2007, the musical makes a dramatic return to Broadway beginning September 8th 2015 at the Brooks Atkinson Theatre. The show has been performed all over the world since its Broadway debut, including Vienna and Buenos Aires. The musical, after its first successful Broadway run starting in 2006, began a US National Tour in 2008 before being produced on the West End in 2009. Another US Tour was set off in 2010 as well. The American Sign Language rendition was created by Michael Arden in September 2014.
The musical boldly depicts how young people encounter the exhilarating, complicated, and adventurous time of their sexual awakening. The plot of the musical focuses on a young intelligent student, Melchior, his very troubled friend, Moritz, and lastly on the beautiful young girl on the verge of womanhood, Wendla. This musical rocked the press all over the country with its much anticipated return.