Tech N9ne Bio
Renowned for his breakneck-speed delivery, Tech N9ne helped pioneer the sub-genre known as horrorcore, becoming one of the most innovative and prolific rap artists of his generation in the process. Born in Kansas City in 1971, Aaron Yates developed a love of hip-hop from a young age and inspired by the likes of Slick Rick, NWA and Public Enemy, made the move into performing in his late teens. Naming himself after the TEC-9 semi-automatic handgun, he first showcased his talents in various collectives including Black Mafia, 57th Street Rogue Dog Villians and Nnutthowze, before embarking on a solo career. Following the release of Tech N9ne tickets for various live shows, the rapper joined Yukmouth’s outfit The Regime and dropped his debut album, The Calm Before The Storm, in 1999, and follow-up, The Worst, a year later. Having co-founded his own Strange Music label with entrepreneur Travis O’Guin, Tech N9ne then scored his first US chart entry with 2001’s Anghellic, before releasing 2002’s Absolute Power and Tech N9ne tickets for its accompanying tour. Following a four-year break from the studio, he made up for lost time with 2006’s Everready (The Religion), 2007’s collaborative effort, Misery Loves Kompany, and 2008’s double album, Killer, all of which helped increase the demand for Tech N9ne tickets. His hot streak continued in 2009 with the second instalment of his Collabos series, Sickology 101, and concept album K.O.D., while fans snapped up Tech N9ne tickets for his performances at the Rock The Bells Festival and the 10th annual Gathering of the Juggalos. In 2010, he released his first E.P., The Lost Scripts of K.O.D, his first mixtape, Bad Season, and third Collabos LP, The Gates Mixed Plate, as well as Tech N9ne tickets for a national tour. 2011’s All 6’s and 7’s gave him a first US Top 10 entry, while a year later, Tech N9ne tickets went on sale for the Hostile Takeover Tour which would become the longest continuous tour in rap history. Tech N9ne tickets remained hot property thanks to the likes of 2013’s Something Else, which saw him team up with everyone from System Of A Down’s Serj Tankian to the surviving member of The Doors. In 2014, he released his 15th studio album, Strangeulation, and Tech N9ne tickets for an Independent Grind tour featuring Freddie Gibbs, Krizz Kaliko and Jarren Benton.
A few good reasons to buy Tech N9ne tickets on TicketIQ.com
- Get the best deals on your Tech N9ne tickets right here in one place.
- The best part about buying your Tech N9ne tickets through TicketIQ is that you get to choose the right purchasing method for you at the right price.
- We provide a list of every date on Tech N9ne’s North American tour.
- You can buy your Tech N9ne tickets at a set price of you can bid for them through various online auctions. If you’re the highest bidder, then the tickets are yours.
- TicketIQ also allows you to make an offer with some of our ticketing partners with our approximate discount to list price. If your offer is accepted, you win the tickets.
- You can also discover all of the available offers from every area in your chosen venue with our view zone statistics
- You can see exactly what the gig will look from your seat with our 3D seating previews.
- You can take advantage of incredible last-minute deals and save money on shipping costs through our e-ticket filter system.
- We guarantee that you will save money when you buy your Tech N9ne tickets through TicketIQ.
All of this at no extra cost!