At first “The Audience” was a premier production opening a the west end at the Gielgud Theatre in London in 2013 starring Academy Award Winner Helen Mirren as Queen Elizabeth II. Helen received a 2013 Oliver Award of her portrayal of the Queen. Following success abroad, a Broadway production opened in March of this year and despite a limited run that will come to an end on June 20, the Broadway show won Tony Awards for Best Performance by a Leading Actress in a Play, Best Performance by a featured actor, and a nomination for Best Costume Design.
Are you sick and tired of wasting time searching for good deals on your The Audience tickets? Now you can find all the best deals and cheapest ways to buy your tickets online, right here at TicketIQ.
- We have done our research to bring to you the best purchasing options and ticket sellers online so you never have to miss out on good discounts for your The Audience tickets ever again.
- Our complete list of The Audience performances allows you to choose which show you wish to see. Next, you simply have to choose the purchasing option that is right for you. Buy your The Audience tickets for a fixed price. Be the highest bidder for the tickets on ebay auctions Make your own offer with certain ticketing partners and if your offer is accepted, the tickets are yours!
- Before you purchase your tickets you have the chance to check out a 3D seating preview which shows you how the show will look from your chosen seating section. You can also view zone based statistics in order to evaluate deals on every area in a particular venue.
- At TicketIQ we hide nothing from you. Seller fees are shown up front and we also keep you up to date with all the latest market trends and daily deals.
- E-ticket filters are also available for you so you can save on shipping costs.
- This is the only place to score great savings on your The Audience tickets.
The Audience News
6-22-15: "The Audience" Broadway show had limited run at the Schoefeld Theatre that will wrap up next week on June 28. The show first premiered this past March and featured the return of Academy Award winner Helen Mirren's return to Broadway.
The Audience Performance Videos
The Audience History
The Queen of England comes to life on Broadway through Helen Mirren in the play The Audience. The play is based off the weekly meetings that Queen Elizabeth II has with her prime ministers and what their conversations would be like, since no one but them knows what is said within those walls. Premiering in the West End in 2013, the Broadway adaptation opened in 2015 in March and is open for a limited engagement through the end of June 2015 at the Gerald Schoenfeld Theatre. The play received 3 nominations at the 2015 Tony Awards and took home two of the three for Best Performance by a Leading Actress in a Play (Mirren) and Best Performance by a Featured Actor in a Play (Richard McCabe).