The Vamps News
5-21-15: British pop band the Vamps will embark on their first US tour this summer and will kick off on July 21 at the House of Blues in Lake Buena Vista, Florida.
The Vamps Performance Videos
A Few Good Reasons to Buy The Vamps Tickets on TicketIQ.com
You can discover a number of incredible deals on The Vamps tickets for every date the band’s North American tour with TicketIQ.
- TicketIQ is a comprehensive source of information which allows you to choose your The Vamps tickets for the best possible price through the industry’s most reputable ticket sellers.
- We provide a list of every date on The Vamps’s North American tour. Simply choose the show you wish to attend and the best purchasing method for you.
- You can bid for your The Vamps tickets through a number of different online auctions, with the tickets going to the highest bidder, or you can purchase them at a fixed price.
- TicketIQ also enables you to make an offer with some of our ticketing partners based on our recommended discount to price list. If your offer is accepted, then the tickets are yours.
- You can discover all of the available deals from every area in your chosen venue using our view zone statistics.
- We also provide 3D seating previews which show you exactly where you are sitting and exactly what you are paying for.
- You can save up to 50% on your The Vamps tickets compared to the average market price if they feature the Gold IQ seal.
- TicketIQ’s e-ticket filters allow you to save on shipping costs and take advantage of some incredible last-minute deals.
- We guarantee you will save money if you buy your The Vamps tickets through TicketIQ.
The Vamps Discography
Meet the Vamps (2014)
The Vamps Tour Dates
2015 Tour Dates
7/21 – House of Blues, Lake Buena Vista, FL
7/22 – Revolution Room, Fort Lauderdale, FL
7/24 – Center Stage, Atlanta, GA
7/25 – Amos’ Southend, Charlotte, NC
7/27 – The Fillmore, Silver Spring, MD
7/28 – House of Blues, Boston, MA
7/30 – Best Buy Theater, New York, NY
7/31 – Electric Factory, Philadelphia, PA
8/2 – Madison Theatre, Covington, KY
8/3 – The Vic Theatre, Chicago, IL
8/5 – First Avenue, Minneapolis, MN
8/8 – Club Nokia, Los Angeles, CA
The Vamps Biography
The British pop band the Vamps were first formed by James McVey the lead guitarist of the group who already at the time had a management team in place and decided he wanted to form a band. Subsequently, McVey would discover a vocalist and guitarist in Brad Simpson in 2011 through Youtube and began writing songs together in late 2011 which in turn Brad Simpson would become the lead singer of the band. Two more band members would later join the band Tristan Evan as a drummer and vocals and Connor Ball as a bass guitar player and vocals. By July of 2013, the band released its first song uploading it on Youtube receiving over 46,000 views the first two days. The would later drop their debut single the following month in August titled “Can We Dance” which received over 1 million views in two weeks. Their single debuted at number 2 on the UK Singles Chart and by November the band announced that their debut album was in the works and while the band was putting the finishing touches to their album, they released a second single called “Wild Heart” which also made number 2 on the UK Singles Chart. The Vamps debut album was released in April of 2014 titled “Meet the Vamps” as a third single “Late Night” was also released during the same time the album dropped peaking at number 2 on the UK Singles Chart. The albums did well in the UK achieving gold status as the young boy band the Vamps are now working on other projects.